March 10, 2012 13

Ten in March | Lifestyle Photography

By in Everyday, Gabe, Me, Sam, Stephen, Ten on Ten

This is more than 10 images, but it was just the kind of day that had more to say than what 10 images could hold. I appreciate the sun. I appreciate the sun. I appreciate the sun. I’m grateful for the sun. I’m over rain. My March 10 on 10.

time to learn to tie | early light | writer | breakfast with my ant farmer | I don’t really look like that?PNW skyline |music class | playground buds | I miss naps | ¬†self portrait | movement | supper in the fresh air

For more lifestyle photography, go check out Kristen Young’s wonderful blog and her March 10 on 10!

13 Responses to “Ten in March | Lifestyle Photography

1. [...] visit Gretchen Davis | Portland Lifestyle Photographer. 10 on 10 project, My [...]

2. Mary Collier says:

Yay for the sun coming out! Let’s hope it’s that kind of day on Tuesday~! Love the shoe tying pic as we are trying to conquer the same thing around here.

3. jules says:

I’m so happy you are finally seeing the sun! when it’s gone from us for just a day or two I think I’ll go crazy. beautiful day you had here. love your pocket of light with the breakfast with the ant farmer. I also love seeing your sweet belly grow. how much longer? miss you!! enjoy the weekend! xoxo

4. Ketti says:

I am all too familiar with that book!!!

5. sharon says:

This is such a brilliant post! LOVE the shoestrings, berries and park blanket especially :)

6. Amy says:

Oh, Gretchen! I love the sun, too! Your day definitely deserved more than 10 photos. Beautiful.

7. Sara T says:

Love Teeter totter and S in carseat. I am with you, sis, I appreciate the sun!

8. Kristy says:

Ooooh love, love that belly pic! And so many more of course. Mmmm the berries. And pizza. I’m hungry:) What a neat day!

9. Carey Pace says:

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

10. Val Spring says:

What a beautiful day you have documented here, Gretchen! I can’t even tell you how much I hear you on the being sick of the rain and appreciating the sunshine! Here’s for the Spring and Summer to come to the PNW early and stay around for a long while.

11. um YOU CUT SAMS HAIR. he looks so so OLD! and the belly grows…

12. i just took a lovely romp through a bunch of 10 on 10′s and am smiling widely:) – thanks!